WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT

There was this young man, whose parents told him he will not amount to anything in life. He later became born again, after some years, GOD started blessing him. He came to me one day and said he wanted to build a house which he does not want his parents to know until he finishes, I told him no problems.
Eventually, the house was finished, he told me to invite his parents for the dedication of the house and I did. After the dedication, I announced to the parents, as he instructed me to do, that the said house was for them. They looked at me baffled because they never imagined that this their son could accomplish anything good in life.
There is somebody hearing me now, wherever they had written you off, Almighty GOD will help you to supprise them in JESUS name
Pastor E A Adeboye

No comments:

Post a Comment