BISHOP OYEDEPO'S WIFE WISHES HIM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

To my husband;
In 60 years, you have by the help of GOD made your footprints stick in the sand of time.
I pray that proverbs 4:18, will continue to be your experience !
Your light shall continue to shine brighter and brighter !
Fresh oil will be the order of the day for you !
Greater unction and greater impact shall be your testimony !
Better days alone, shall you see ahead in JESUS name !
You are the most daring, fearless, thorough, humorous, visionary, energetic, passionate, generous, spiritually, depth-filled, and diligent man I know and I celebrate you with passion !
I am excited to see what more GOD is set to do through you and I'm so privileged, blessed and honoured to be such a part of you.
Happy birthday , my affectionate husband of over 30 years.
With love and deep appreciation,
Faith Abiola Oyedepo

No comments:

Post a Comment